Alexander's Naturals - Lamb Bone Broth Pawz
Bone broth is a super meaty jelly that has great properties. We have portioned it up for you to make it last a week
Made from 100% Lamb Bones, Meat & Cartilage. Making them ideal for dogs who have allergies to specific proteins
Bone broth is a liquid gel, extracted from selected bone and connective tissue that contains natural proteins and minerals that are not normally found within your pets diet..
These proteins and minerals play a vital role when it comes to conditions such as Arthritis, Food Allergies, Gut Health and so much more....
Bone broth is used for:
- Improving the joint health & regeneration of Cartilage.
- Helping dogs with arthritis, joint pain and hip dysplasia
- Supports the immune system & helps with sick & recovering pets after surgery.
- Supporting the bone structure of growing pups & kittens.
- As a maintenance plan to aid dogs over 4 years old or known to suffer from future arthritic problems.
1 paw per day fed as a treat or use as a decorative topping to their dinner